THE CHURCH AND THE CHURCH CENTRE
The Church is open to visitors daily, providing a sacred space for quiet reflection and prayer.
Come and admire our beautiful church, which was built between 1881 and 1883 in the Victorian Gothic style.
A team of volunteers staff the centre, serving refreshments to visitors and a warm welcome. The welcome area includes a stall selling cards, a food bank drop-off point, and some café styled seating.